- FIAS Anti-Doping Rules 0.9 Mb
- World Anti-Doping Code 2015 0.9 Mb
- International Standard for Testing and Investigations (ISTI) (last update January 2017) 3.35 Mb
- International Standard for Laboratories (ISL) (last update June 2016) 1.31 Mb
- International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE) (last update January 2016) 0.3 Mb
- International Standard for the Protection of Privacy and Personal Information (ISPPPI) (last update January 2015) 0.7 Mb
- FIAS Anti-Doping Procedures and Policies 1.0 Mb
FIAS Anti-Doping program seeks to preserve the spirit of SAMBO sports, fair play, honesty and the health of the athletes. Any member of FIAS is obligated to behave in accordance to the FIAS Anti-Doping Rules which came in effect January 1, 2015.
The FIAS Anti-Doping Rules are fully in line with the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code.
The 2015 World Anti-Doping Code works in conjunction with the WADA Prohibited List as well as the WADA International Standards.
In order to help the athletes to understand their Anti-Doping rights and responsibilities, WADA has published an Athlete Reference Guide to the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code. This guide provides an explanation of athletes’ roles and responsibilities, details of what constitutes an Anti-Doping rule violation, information on the Prohibited List and supplements, and details on matters ranging from the ‘Whereabouts’ rule to Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs), amongst other topics.
For any questions related to Anti-Doping, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.